Living in the Companionship of God
The with-God life is the only way to live. Without it, we are only half-alive. These sessions capture the variety of ways we are with-God in everyday life as well as more dramatic moments.
Introduction: We were born to live in companionship with God throughout life.
- God as Companion of my Soul John 14-17, selected verses
- An Ongoing Conversational Life with God Genesis 17:1-6, 16-22
- Confidence Exchanges Psalm 91
- Thanking God and Celebrating with God Psalm 136:1-9, 12-16, 22-26
- Pleading with God Genesis 18:20-33
- Weeping with God Psalm 56
- Going on Adventures with God Nehemiah & his prayers (Nehemiah 1:2-11)
What is a Personal Retreat Guide?
Get away from it all with God. This retreat guide can help direct your thoughts to the underlying needs of your soul. Can be adapted for one- or three-day personal or group retreats. Includes 7 self-contained sessions but use as many as you wish.
- Pages: 112
- Publisher: NavPress (2009); Self-published (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1600066593
- ISBN-13: 978-1600066597